VACANCY | FINANCE AND ADMIN MANAGER
IRID (Indonesia Research Institute for Decarbonization) is an Indonesia-based think tank focusing on policy analysis and policy advocacy to support decarbonization and resilience society. As an open and neutral organization, IRID supports gender equity, two out of four its co-founders are women.
IRID will employ and treat people based on their capabilities that suites to the need of the organization, not based on their gender, ethnicity, nor eligion. Established on 13 December 2020 in Jakarta, Indonesia, IRID was founded with a strong vision to continuously promote decarbonized and climate resilient development, not only in Indonesia, but also at the global level. IRID works in the areas of, but not limited to, climate policy and negotiation, carbon market, renewable energy policy and development, climate finance as well as environment and climate law. IRID also aims to not only raise awareness but also to build capacity of relevant stakeholders to make them able to actively contribute in the effort to achieve decarbonized and climate resilient societies.
To achieve our vision, IRID is currently seeking for a Finance and Admin Manager, with the following tasks and requirements.
II. Scope of Work
Under the direct supervision of Executive Director, the Finance and Admin Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Filing for all formal documents of IRID, such as contracts, internal timesheets, and other related to projects, programs, and organizational IRID
- Develop, implement, and regularly improve the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) regarding to administrative matters in IRID
- Communicate with partners related to administrative matters of IRID
- Develop, implement, and regularly improve IRID’s accounting system
- Manage all aspects of accounting
- Develop, implement, and regularly improve IRID’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of Finance and Accounting system accordingly
- Prepare and submit monthly tax reporting to authority
- Prepare yearly financial report and work with the auditor to audit the financial report
- Work closely with the finance/accounting department of the partners to prepare financial reports that suit to the requirement of the partners.
III. Selection Criteria
- Degree in accounting, finance, human resource management or business administration with minimum five years of professional experience
- Preferably have experience working with non-profit organization
- Proven experience in HR and Finance management
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Capacity to work simultaneously on a variety of issues and tasks independently, adjusting to priorities and achieving results with agreed objectives and deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player in a multicultural team, within and across teams, and deliver on complex and sometimes parallel tasks on very tight deadlines
IV. How to Apply
For interested applicants, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com at the latest 13 February 2023, with
Subject: Finance and Admin Manager – (Your Name). This is a Full Time position and based in Jakarta.